Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things that I’m grateful to Have

            One of the things I’m grateful for is with my mother. She brought me to this country and even though I was not happy about the idea at the moment, now I’m sure it was the best decision ever, I have experience a lot of great things here. I have met a lot of friends, done many things I would not have done back in my country.
            I am grateful for the daughter I have, she just started pre K this September and her teachers say that she is really smart, and anger to learn stuff, which makes me happy because that does not seems to be something she got from me. At least not at this point in my life maybe when I was younger.
            Finally I am grateful for the father I have, he has not been every moment in my life but the little he has been has made a big impact in my life and the way I am and the plans I have for my life. He is a great man who made lots of mistakes and he recognizes them, which help me to become a better person.

1 comment:

  1. I found this post very touching, as you care very deeply for your parents and daughter, and it shows through your writing.

    It would be nice to see more detail about your mother's decision to move to this country, and from where you came. Maybe you could even incorporate some memories of what was different at the time you came here. Also, I think you could add some stories about how you and your daughter bond, and what you share as a family together.

    ReplyDelete